- Wandering Gypsies « Roanokecarfreewithkids. Chris describes a great camping trip by bike.
- A New Hopedale. Marmaduke responds in part to our recent post about suburban friends and the carfree family from the other side of the divide.
- BikePortland.org » Carfree Families Column. Great articles about topics such as biking pregnant, what to do when your kids don't want to go by bike, and, for women, biking during Aunt Flo's monthly visit.
- Google LatLong: Welcome to Boston: the MBTA on Google Map. Those in the Boston area can now use Google Maps to plan their trips on subway and bus. The whole trip, including walking directions is laid out on a map and travel times are included. This transit directions join walking directions and a great alternative to Google's driving directions. Visit Google Transit (where you can also see the many other communities covered!) or just go to Google Maps, select "Get Directions" and then select "by public transit" from the drop-down menu.
- MnBicycleCommuter: Seven years as a car-free commuter. Doug reflects on how he sold his truck and became carfree and how his life has changed since.
- Random acts of kindness and the blogger living carfree in Phoenix | Phoenix light rail – Light Rail Blogger. Tony experiences the kindness of his community enabling him to continue to be carfree even after he slices open his foot.
- Carfree Family: How Living Without a Car is Like a Painting by Courbet. Paul Cooley looks back on 5 years carfree and what the lifestyle means to him.
Finish Along Q3 Goals
2 months ago